It was a big day today! Grammy and Auntie Em' came to see Hunter! Mom needed to run to Andrews, Tx to pick up her embroidery machine so Auntie Em went with her to keep her awake while she drove and Hunter got to spend the morning and afternoon with GRAMMY! She said that she made him laugh a lot by singing him "Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer".... They stayed and had dinner with us....We had spaghetti that was brought to us by the Donai's from church! YUMMY! This evening we face-timed with Nana Shana and took a bath! We are still not liking baths AT ALL!
I meant to post this video of Mr. Hunter Yesterday but Ben and I have been so tired I forgot! He was sure snoring ( I think) up a storm.....He most definitely was the only one catching some zzzzzzz's.
I think that we are finally out of our growth spurt and back to the baby we know! It most definitely was a ROUGH couple days! So blessed to be feeling tired from this little man though! We are in love and blessed!
No comments:
Post a Comment