Layout

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A whirlwind of a week...

My dearest Hunter,
I have not written on your blog in almost a week! I am so sorry. Dad and I have been very busy, tired and concerned this last week. Your dad has been exhausted caring for you day and night (you have not been yourself this week..and that has made us concerned for you and has been very hard on your daddy's sleep ) he has been helping me throughout this week all on top of being sick himself and working on the farm (what an amazing man). I had surgery to get my gallbladder removed last friday...6 days ago. It has been a slow healing process. I am not supposed to lift you which had made this week mentally exhausting for me, because prior to this week I have not put you down...not even for a nap...you are glued to me, we are one. I have prayed so hard for you...you are so precious and I want to enjoy every second God has given me with you! The only time I will let go of your beautiful self is for bed in your crib. You are such a big boy for sleeping in your nursery at such a young age. We have had lots of help this week. Your Grammy came down to Lubbock to be with you during mommy's surgery, and stayed until Tuesday. Your Auntie Em came on Tuesday and left today. Nana and Granddaddy came last Thursday and Grandaddy left Friday, Nana has been in and out since Thursday..just a phone call away, and has been here almost everyday this week to see us both. Poppy has dropped in almost everyday as well to bring your mom a cherry coke and kiss your forehead. Your great-grandparents Papa Boog and Mimi are coming in the morning and will be here until Monday. Wow! What an amazing family that you have that love you very much! Your dad and I cannot thank them enough. We could not physically have done it with all of their efforts together. I personally am looking forward to getting to love on you without restriction. I'll tell you a little secret..I keep crying to your Dad that you are going to forget me..... That with all of this wonderful help God has given us, (he knew we needed all of it)..you are going to think that someone else is your Mom that is getting to hold you. So even so, as ridiculous as that sounds, when mommy's tummy gets better we have a lot of time to make up!

We love you more than you know,
Mom and Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment