Layout

Saturday, January 19, 2013

New bottles and the Lockman's!

Hunter has had a terrible past couple of days with some serious belly pains. He has been letting air explode out both ends. And yes the word explode does not even begin to cover it. The main part of our day is in screams or tears followed by a Zonk out time from working our self up. I don't want to change his formula again until we can talk to the doctor, so until then I did some research and many moms suggest using Dr. Brown bottles. We shall give it a try!

We are very glad and thankful that Hunters Great-Grandparents have been here this weekend. They have been so much help and company! We will post some pictures of them tomorrow!

The Lockman's came to see Hunter today, I'm so sad I didn't think to take a picture. We were so excited to see them! Hunter was upset a little and uncomfortable but Julie had the perfect touch with Hunter, and he slept for an hour after they left! Thank you Julie!!!!



This is so about par, but a quick story and videos none the less...

Hunter has been so upset all day and even as Ben walked in from the farm late this evening. I was bound and determined to go try these new bottles desperate for the little guy to stop crying....so I left the boy with dad, literally screaming.

These are the videos I received from Ben literally as I am walking in the doors of Target. Argh!  Little Turkey's! They planned it I know!



No comments:

Post a Comment